Do hip flexion as part of your regularly
scheduled strength exercises, and add these modifications as you progress:
Hold table with one hand, then one fingertip, then no hands; then do exercise
with eyes closed, if steady.
- Stand straight; hold onto a
table or chair for balance.
- Slowly bend one knee toward
chest, without bending waist or hips.
- Hold position for 1 second.
- Slowly lower leg all the way
- Repeat with other leg.
- Alternate legs until you have done
8 to 15 repetitions with each leg.
- Rest; then do another set of 8 to 15
- Add modifications as you