Do knee flexion as part of your regularly
scheduled strength exercises, and add these modifications as you progress:
Hold table with one hand, then one fingertip, then no hands; then do exercise
with eyes closed, if steady.
- Stand straight; hold onto
a table or chair for balance.
- Slowly bend knee as far as
possible, so foot lifts up behind you.
- Hold position for 1 second.
- Slowly lower foot all the way
back down. Pause.
- Repeat with other leg.
- Alternate legs until you have done 8 to
15 repetitions with each leg.
- Rest; then do another set of 8 to 15 alternating
- Add modifications as you