leg muscles in two ways: with knee straight and knee bent.
- Stand with hands against wall,
arms outstretched and elbows straight.
- Keeping your left knee slightly
bent, toes of right foot slightly turned inward, step back 1-2 feet with right
leg, heel,and foot flat on floor. You should feel a stretch in your calf muscle,
but you shouldn't feel uncomfortable. If you don't feel a stretch, move your
foot farther back until you do.
- Hold position for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Bend knee of right leg,
keep heel and foot flat on floor.
- Hold position for another 10 to 30
- Repeat with left leg.
- Repeat 3 to 5 times for each leg.