muscles in front of thighs.
- Lie on side on the floor. Your
hips should be lined up so that one is directly above the other one.
- Rest head on pillow or
- Bend knee that is on
- Reach back and grab heel of that leg.
If you can't reach your heal with your hand, loop a belt over your foot and hold belt
- Gently pull that leg until
front of thigh stretches.
- Hold position for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Reverse position and
- Repeat 3 to 5 times on each side. If
the back of your thigh cramps during this exercise, stretch your leg and try again,