Stretches muscles in back of upper arm.
- Hold one end of a towel in right
- Raise and bend right arm to
drape towel down back. Keep your right arm in this position, and continue holding
onto the towel.
- Reach behind your lower back and grasp
bottom end of towel with left hand.
- Climb left hand progressively
higher up towel, which also pulls your right arm down. Continue until your hands
touch, or as close to that as you can comfortably go.
- Reverse positions.
- Repeat each position 3 to 5 times.