Downloaded by Air War College from the Oklahoma Geological Survey site.
Thanks to Jim Lawson for his many hours of work on this info set.
Oklahoma Geological Survey Nuclear Explosion Catalog
Some browsers will not load the entire catalog. The catalog may be loaded in five separate pages.
- Entire catalog. Too long to be loaded by some browsers.
- Page 1. 1945 JUL17-1958 JUL05 and legend
- Page 2. 1958 JUL12-1966 DEC20
- Page 3. 1966 DEC28-1972 JUN07
- Page 4. 1972 JUN25-1981 MAY29
- Page 5. 1981 JUN05-1998 MAY30
The seismogram below is vertical earth motion from the 1992 May 21 Lop Nor PRC 700-1800 kiloton underground nuclear test. It was recorded from a short period borehole seismometer at 748 meters depth at the OGS Observatory near Leonard. A direct P arival plus reflected PP and PKKP are marked. More information on this nuclear blast and seismogram