-- RETURN TO TOP --
International Resources - Government
International Resources - NonGovernment
- see also same section on Intelligence page
- see also English for peacekeepers and military at Center for Regional and Cultural Studies
- China's Electronic Strategies, by Thomas, in May-June 2001 Military Review
- Information Technology and Military Affairs: France, The United Kingdom and NATO, Danielle Phillips, Information Age Anthology Volume 3, CCRP
- The Russian Understanding of Information Operations and Information Warfare, Timothy L. Thomas, Information Age Anthology Volume 3, CCRP
- Communications Security Establishment (CSE), Canada, in English and French, a "government lead agency that delivers Information Technology Security (ITS) solutions to the government of Canada"
- Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB), New Zealand, "an intelligence and security agency which produces foreign intelligence information and at the same time ensures the protection of government classified or sensitive information from unauthorized disclosure"
- MI5 The Security Service, U.K., "carries out security intelligence work aimed at combating threats to the nation such as espionage and terrorism"
- Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), U.K., recruitment pages
- Netherlands National Security Service (BZK)
- Scientific and Technological Options Assessment (STOA), European Parliament, Directorate-General for Research
- Australian Computer Emergency Response Team (AusCERT)
- DFN-CERT, German CERT