AU Registrar Support (AU/CFRS)
The Support Section:
- Oversees Air University's Professional
Development, Continuing Education and the Graduate Education Program, which includes out-year course requirements for:
Military Education (PME)
- Professional Continuing Education (PCE)
- Officer Accessions Training (OAT)
- Advanced Academic Degree (AAD) programs for out-years
- Tracking the scheduling, production and lodging requirements during
execution-year for Maxwell-Gunter and AFIT courses.
- Serves as the AU focal point for the Air Force Education Requirements Board (AFERB),
working with AF/DPD to manage both AETC funded PCE and AAD quota and
monetary allocations to various functional areas.
PRODUCTION REPORTING: Focal point for all AU student production data. Prepares and submits various periodic and ad hoc production reports and analyses to AF, AETC and AU
Last Updated: 8 June 2012