The following items are prohibited while attending OTS:
1. Weapons or dangerous instruments. A weapon is an instrument of offensive or defensive combat or anything used, or designated to be used, in destroying, defeating, or injuring another. A dangerous instrument is a device of any sort, the use of which may reasonably be expected to cause risk, peril, danger, or lack of safety. Do not bring weapons or dangerous items to OTS!
2. For prescription medication, you should have a prescription from a physician for any medicine you bring to OTS. The base hospital will not fill civilian prescriptions issued before your arrival to OTS.
3. Pets and sports equipment are not allowed at OTS.
4. Food and alcoholic beverages may not be consumed or stored in the OTS dormitories.
5. Pornographic materials are not permitted at OTS. (AETCPAM 36-2003)
6. Tobacco products are not permitted for use during training.
For JROTC related questions please call Comm (334) 953-7513
For OTS - AMS related questions please call Comm (334) 953-8424
For OTS - BOT related questions please call Comm (334) 953-9675
For OTS - COT/RCOT related questions please call Comm (334) 953-0349
For those interested in attending BOT or COT, please utilize www.airforce.com to locate a recruiter in your area.
If you are having problems contacting a recruiter or have questions regarding what a recruiter has provided you, please contact 1-800-423-USAF(8723).
For ROTC and BOT Enlisted related questions please call your local Education Office. Not going through your local Education Office can prevent acceptance into a ROTC/BOT program.
For all other ROTC related questions please call AFROTC Recruiting at 1 (866) 4AFROTC