HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Application Packages consists of the following documents.
- HQ AFROTC Enlisted Commissioning Program Application Checklist, signed by the applicant acknowledging all checklist items have been complied with. (have packages in the same order of the checklist)
- AF Form 1206 (check E-Publishing website for the latest version) Nomination for Award. Must be completed by supervisor with comments in the following areas. (There is no minimum number of bullets, should be different than EPR's, and are for entire AF career): (SOAR ONLY)
- LEADERSHIP AND JOB PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY DUTY
- SIGNIFICANT SELF-IMPROVEMENT
- LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
- AIR FORCE OR CIVILIAN AWARDS, PRIZES, TITLES
- OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- AFOQT Scores. Must be from the AFPC website (see page for your respective program for minimum requirements).
- SAT or ACT (If applicable).
- CCAF Transcript
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (does not need to be official).
- AF Form 56 (check E-Publishing website for the latest version)
- AMS SURF
- Enlisted Performance Reports (All reports must be provided and obtained via PRDA).
- Current Physical Fitness Assessment. (Must be from Air Force Fitness Management website).
- Academic Status Letter listing whether college courses are currently being taken.
- AFROTC Form 48 signed by Detachment and University Officials.
The documents should be in PDF format ONLY (Not in portfolio). They should be in the following order mirroring the example below (please ensure all scanned documents are legible):
1. ECP Checklist
2. AF Form 56
3. AFOQT Scores
4. AF Fitness Report
5. AFROTC Form 48
6. CCAF Transcript
6a. Other Transcript(s)
7. Acadenic Status Letter
8. EPRs (Newest to Oldest)
9. AMS SURF
10. AF Form 1206 (SOAR Only)
11. Waivers (If Applicable)
Email all application documents to our organizational box at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line include first and last name, fiscal year, and program. Ensure you encrypt the email.
Subject: John Doe FY 17 ASCP/SOAR/POC-ERP Application
Note: SOAR applicants will have to check with their base education office for details and local procedures on submitting a package through their MAJCOM.
SUBMISSION DEADLINES/BOARD DATES
ALL APPLICANTS: Notify the Military Personnel Section to be placed on AAC 05 status no earlier than 1 month prior to the application deadline.
ASCP/POC-ERP Application Packages: Must be submitted to HQ AFROTC/RRUE NET 1 September and NLT 15 October of each year to meet the board.
SOAR Application Packages: Must be submitted to the applicant's MAJCOM. Specific routing instructions and deadlines are determined by each MAJCOM. Check with your base education office for details and local procedures on submitting a package through your MAJCOM. Application packages must be submitted to HQ AFROTC/RRUE from MAJCOMs NET 1 September and NLT 15 October of each year to meet the board.
SOAR FOA/DRU Application Packages: Must be submitted to HQ AFROTC/RRUE NET 1 September and NLT 15 October of each year to meet the small unit board.
Airmen interested in applying for any of these programs must coordinate their application package through their base education office. The staff of the base education office must:
- Verify the data in sections 22-25 (page 5) of the AF Form 56.
- Help with SOAR routing procedures.
Board: There is one selection board each year. The board usually meets in January. Results will be released via PSDM message approximately 30 - 45 days after the board meets. If selected, you will receive instructions and be required to provide additional documents. All documents must be received before authorized to separate. Students are expected to start classes the following fall term.
WHERE DO YOU SEND THE APPLICATION?
Email your application to the address below:
NCOIC, Enlisted Commissioning Programs
60 West Maxwell Blvd
Maxwell AFB AL 36112-6501