The Air University Reserve Affairs
Colonel Robert D. Reighard, Advisor
To provide the best mutual support to Air University.
To integrate Air Force Reserve assets into the missions of Air University organizations through guidance, manpower and skill sets in order to enhance the Total Force environment in the educational arena.
About Air University Guard Affairs
- Advises the AU commander on Reserve matters and issues.
- Participates in the development, evaluation, briefing and implementation of Total Force issues in AU curriculum and programs.
- Provides an essential link between AU, Air Force Reserve Command, Air Reserve Personnel Center, and the Office of Air Force Reserve.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to Reserve personnel to include students, Active Guard Reserve and Individual Mobilization Augmentee.
- Manages the Military Personnel Appropriation man-day program for AU.
21 North Arnold
Maxwell AFB, AL 36113
Phone: (334) 953-8290
Fax: (334) 953-3790
Last Updated: 25 May 2015