-- RETURN TO TOP --
- See also same section on Intelligence page on the AWC Gateway to the Internet
- DoD Information Operations Roadmap, created in 2003, declassified Jan 2006
- Joint Information Operations Planning Handbook - Joint Command, Control and Information Warfare School - Joint Forces Staff College
- Principles of Information - "The Principles of Information constitute the underlying public affairs philosophy for DefenseLINK and the Department of Defense."
- DoD's Nine Principles of Combat Coverage
- JP 3-13, Information Operations
- JP 3-13.1, Electronic Warfare
- JP 3-13.3, Operations Security
- JP 3-13.4, Military Deception - formerly JP 3-58
- JP 3-53, Psychological Operations
- JP 3-61, Public Affairs
- See other Operational Joint Pubs
- DoD Directive 3222.4, "Electronic Warfare (EW) and Command and Control Warfare (C2W) Countermeasures"
- DoD Directive S-3321.1, "Overt Psychological Operations Conducted by the Military Services in Peacetime and in Contingencies Short of Declared War"
- DoD Directive O-3600.1, "Information Operations", 2006 reissue of DoD Directive S-3600.1, "Information Operations"
- DoD Directive O-3600.3, "Technical Assurance Standard for Computer Network Attack (CNA) Capabilities"
- DoD Directive 5122.5, "Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs (ASD(PA)"
- DoD Directive 5205.2, "DoD Operations Security (OPSEC) Program"
- DoD Directive 5240.1, "DoD Intelligence Activities"
- DoD Directive 5240.2, "DoD Counterintelligence (CI)"
- DoD Directive 5240.12, "Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence Commercial Activities (ICAS)"
- DoD Directive 5400.07, "DoD Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program"
- DoD Directive 5400.11, "DoD Privacy Program"
- DoD Directive 5400.13, "Joint Public Affairs Operations"
- DoD Directive O-8530.1, "Computer Network Defense (CND)"
- DoD Instruction 3600.02, "Information Operation (IO) Security Classification Guidance"
- DoD Instruction 3608.11, "Information Operations Career Force"
- DoD Instruction 3608.12, "Joint Information Operations (IO) Education"
- DoD Instruction 5410.15, "DoD Public Affairs Assistance to Non-Government, Non-Entertainment Oriented Print and Electronic Media"
- DoD Instruction 5410.16, "DoD Assistance to Non-Government, Entertainment-Oriented Motion Picture, Television, and Video Productions"
- CJCS Directives Electronic Library
- CJCSM 3320.01A, Joint Operations in the Electromagnetic Battle Space
Navy & Marine Resources
Air Force Resources
- See also same section on Intelligence page
- FM 3-13, Information Operations - Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures supercedes FM 100-6
- FM 33-1 Psychological Ops
- FM 33-1-1 Psychological Ops Techniques and Procedures
- FM 2-0 (replaced 34-1), Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Operations, see also rest of 34 series
- FM 34-37, Echelons above Corps (EAC) Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (IEW) Operations
- FM 34-37, Strategic, Departmental, and Operational Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (IEW) Operations, preliminary draft posted by FAS which is "for review purposes only and does not represent approved Department of the Army doctrine."
- FM 90-2, Battlefield Deception as posted by FAS
- FM 3-61.1, Public Affairs Tactics, Techniques and Procedures
- FM 46-1, Public Affairs Operations
- See also other Army Doctrine Pubs